Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Ahem"....Drumroll Please.....

I can't believe it, but after being a "closet scrapper" for so long, I have finally come out of the closet and put my stuff online, apply for DT calls and submit my LOs for publication...... I am OVER THE MOON to be PUBLISHED!!!!! 3 of my LOs will appear in this online magazine SNR or Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. I will add their blinkie on the side of my blog (I will get hubby to do that)!! My first 3 LOs was in their March issue and I submitted 10 LOs for their April issue and they accepted ALL 10. I feel so blessed and really excited that my work was appreciated by a team of editors. I am really really very very happy!!!

I also submitted a couple of LOs for a DT call and I thought that I would share that with you..



No comments:

Post a Comment