Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Well I just finished the G45 tags that is for my partner Deanna on Scrapbeach ning. Making them was so much fun cos i had a chance to work with some of my favorite G45 papers. I just love the Once Upon a Springtime papers and I can't wait to see the new Wizard of Oz papers. I have already ordered them, and the stamps that go with it!! Well here are some of the pics that i took of the G45 tags. Tfl....






Here are the pics of the individual tags....



I got this idea from Susan at YPP. She had done a page with the bird cage which opens up to reveal two photo mats. Thanks Susan!! Her youtube id is iowa 2308. She does beautiful stuff!!



I made the bride's dress with some vintage trim i got from Etsy.




This tag was done with the Domestic Goddess papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment