Monday, August 10, 2009

Been a while...

I know its been a while since the last post. My lil boy has not been well, in fact he was not in school for about a week with a tonsil infection. That was so not cool. Well he is much better now and thankfully I got to scrap too, in between his naps and late into the night when he was asleep.

I have not been shopping much at the stores lately. Decided that it was high time i used the mounds of paper and embellies that i have at home. I am such a hoarder!!!! So i decided to use some store bought embellies to create a couple of pages.


This little border was hand stamped with Hero Arts long border birthday celebration stamps!! I colored each individual cupcake and then used Glossy Accent to give it a nice finish. I then added some crystal to give the border some dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment