Monday, February 8, 2010

Scrapping, scrapping & scrapping

Well I am officially pooped. I have been scrapping almost non-stop for the past six hours, finishing up some projects, trying out various colors for the projects and I am finally satisfied with what I have done. Quite happy now although tired. I am just gonna veg after this with a hot cuppa and freshly made yummy, sticky cinnamon rolls. Oooh they are to die for!! Home made too...Life can't get any better. (My doctor had best not know my URL or he will kill me for eating) Thursday should be a fun day as I get to go for a class...I am trying to decide what pics I am gonna use for the claass but I think I will go with the Puppy Love theme. I have done quite a few LOs and a whole album on my wedding, I think I need a break from it and focus on boy and dog.

















No comments:

Post a Comment