Saturday, March 13, 2010

Layouts...

Well this weekend was an expensive one...sigh. I absolutely adore the Prima Flowers and i think I went a lil (well a lot) hog wild at the LSS. But now, I should not be buying anymore Prima till I finish what i have got!!!

Here's a couple of LOs where I used my Prima flowers.....





For this LO, I used G45 papers...I cut out the elements of the paper that I liked and rejoined them to give a more "collage" effect. I then used the same collection of G45 and created a border. I cut out the flowers, and then layered the Prima on them. TFL

For this LO, I used ALL Prima products. This line of paper is rather old, but i love how it blends in with the pic. I chose a very brownish/orangish line of flowers to go with the theme....TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment