Saturday, May 15, 2010

DT Calls...The Ups and Downs......

Well I have been doing a lot of LOs lately, cards, tags acrylic albums and such for various DT calls and also to upgrade my own skills. The DT calls are great although it can be very depressing at times to be notified that "you are so talented" yet we only have a few positions available. It is the way it goes though. Not everyone can be on a DT and so far being published has been a milestone for me too. Now that I am officially a SAHM, I guess I have no excuses not to scrap or not to try out for DT calls, challenges and other stuff on line.

I recently got a whole bunch of scrappy supplies and of course even though it costs a bomb, I am very happy with it cos now I feel that I can really get down to business and scrap. I am not sure if I am gonna work on anything this evening cos, I am really tired, and I need to get aquainted with my new lappy the HP ENVY!!!! Hmmmm, what a great pressie for my birthday!!!

Well here are some of the stuff that I have been working on...thanks for looking everyone, not sure who follows my blog, and I definetely wanna try to upgrade my blog so it looks good, and now with a new lappy, I think I should be able to get more done!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment