Sunday, May 9, 2010

A major milestone....

Today is a big day for me. After being on medical leave for almost a year, I have decided to resign from service. It was a tough decision. I am gonna miss everyone and even though my work can be overwhelming at times, I derive so much satisfaction from it. The decision to finally quit left me in buckets of tears over the weekend as i pondered over it but I believe it is the best thing for me to do for my my son and hubby. Sigh............I am gonna miss everyone in school and all the wonderful friends that I have made over the years. I can still keep in touch with them but its not the same as seeing them everyday.

In terms of scrappin, well there have been ups and downs. Some of my designs seem to be be "too elaborate" for the likes of DT calls so for the next few weeks my designs are gonna be simple. I am gonna make a mini book from scratch using MY Little Shoebox paper and see if it turns out nice. I love the products. Also I bought a new line of paper from Basic Grey and I can also use the Vintage Groove from Makng Memories which will go so well wth the stuff.

Here are a couple of things that i have completed in the past few days and as soon as I get more projects up i will post them as well. TFL


No comments:

Post a Comment