Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Little Shoebox

Well I decided to submit some stuff for MLS DT call. I just love their papers. They are really too cute. I must say it was pretty hard to get my hands on them though. I guess sometimes the LSS don't bring in enough or if you are not there in time to get the stuff, well then it can be a problem......

Well here's what i did with my MLS papers and I also created a mini album from scratch with the left overs. I will photograph them tonight and try to do another post this evening.



I know, I know, everyone is sick of looking at this pic of me, including me!!!!!! I am not one who likes to be in front of the camera....and I like to take pics of subjects other than myself but I really have got to post up more LOs of me....seriously!!!



I love these tags. Thanks Aida for such a great idea. I used MLS papers for these save for a couple of stickers from Imaginesce.













I am going to put my sick little boy to bed now. I will try to get this little mini album that i made today up on line here and on two peas. It is really too cute and I can't wait to share it.............

1 comment:

  1. What a cute To-Do List mini-album with those colourful border trims. What a lot of work must have gone into decorating each page !
    I have a giveaway on my blog if you have the time : http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/kck-has-blog.html

    ReplyDelete