Sunday, May 2, 2010

"to be or not to be" / "to submit or not to submit"

Well, its been a busy and expensive week....The sale of my house is finally over and done with and nothing is a greater feeling than being debt free!! WOW!!! Really gotta pinch myself on that one just to remind myself about it. It was an expensive week cos I needed to get some stuff that is long overdue...like a new lappy. I am using a mini notebook to blog, watch videos, upload pics and seriously it gets to be a royal pain at times just staring at a small screen. Well I got the HP ENVY and seriously can't wait for it to get here. Am still wondering if I should get it skinned, to match my I phone, I pod etc. But we shall see.

Now going back to the title of this blog.....Prima Marketing is having their DT call. I absolutely love their products and am feeling very overwhelmed about even submitting my stuff. Their blog is just gorgeous, and since this call is open to all countries, i can't imagine the talent!! Hmmmm, wonder if i should even give it a go. I have created a couple of things for the DT call, and I am not even sure if it matches up to the amazing talent that I see on their blog. Perhaps I should not sell myself short but at the same time...............

Well, this little LO got a lot of comments on Let's Scrap. Seriously, I had to adapt it quickly cos none of the LSS here, have the ATC holders, so adapt, modify create out of the box so to speak comes into play....

No comments:

Post a Comment